SSC MTS admit card will be available for download a few days before the scheduled date of the exam. The Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff Exam is a government recruitment exam conducted to commission candidates for various positions within the organisation. The All India Staff Selection Commission entrance exam selects candidates for some of the prestigious positions in government organisations. The MTS test shortlists candidates for General Central Service Group C’s non-gazetted and non-ministerial positions in the Central Government departments, ministries and offices in different states and Union Territories in India.
If you have also applied to appear for the SSC MTS 2022, here is all the information you’d need on SSC MTS admit card:
SSC MTS Admit Card
The SSC MTS admit card will be issued online. The download links for the hall ticket will be available on the official website a few days before the scheduled examination date. As per the latest notification, SSC MTS 2022 will be conducted in July 2022. Therefore, aspirants who successfully fill out the application form for SSC MTS by 30 April 2022 will receive their admit cards sometime in July. Since the SSC also allows candidates time to rectify any errors in their admit cards, the hall tickets are issued approximately 15 days before the examination date.
Downloading SSC MTS Admit Card
The Staff Service Commission will be releasing admit cards for all the eligible candidates online and a few days before the exam. Ensure that you are using a stable internet connection and have your application ID handy before downloading the hall ticket. Below is a step-by-step guide to help you download the SSC MTS admit card:
- Step 1: Go to the SSC’s official website – ssc.nic.in. You can also visit one of the regional web pages depending on your regional location.
- Step 2: Look for the ‘Your Application Status’ or ‘Download admit card’ option on its homepage and click on it.
- Step 3: Enter your unique roll number or the registered ID number and date of birth to check the progress of your application.
- Step 4: Thoroughly cross-check all the details in the admit card, and once verified, click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ option.
Candidates must carry their admit card and ID proof on the examination day to appear successfully.
SSC MTS Admit Card Details
Every candidate must ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are accurate. In case of discrepancy, the SSC allows candidates to make changes before the exam commences.
The SSC MTS admit card contains the following details, which are subject to the candidate and their selected exam:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s category
- Candidate’s photo
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the paper
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam centre name and venue
- Guidelines for the exam day
Points to Note for the Candidates
Below are some crucial points for the candidates to note before appearing for the exam:
- SSC MTS admit cards are only issued via online mode. They are not sent to anyone by post. Candidates can download their admit cards through the official website or the regional web pages.
- If any candidate faces issues while downloading the admit card or cannot download the admit card at least seven days before the exam day, they should immediately contact the regional/sub-regional SSC office with proof.
Since candidates who have passed 10th grade in senior secondary education are eligible to apply for SSC MTS 2022, it has become a highly competitive yet coveted exam.